“Arrive as a Guest, Leave as a friend”
We will be delighted to have you as our Guest and will endeavour to treat you in line with our motto
Guestmate Inn offers interesting history. The main building was originally built for colonial officers. It’s unique Egyptian architecture attests the British borrowed designs of North Africa.
Experience the great feeling of spending your vacation in an ancient colonial environment.
Guestmate Inn is ideally located within the central district of Livingstone city, five minutes walk to the city centre. It is situated on a spacious plot with a pleasant ambiance.
Guestmate Inn consists of single main building with five self contained rooms. In addition, is our newer section comprising five chalets which offer a splendid privacy and dignity you deserve. Meals, Bar, DSTV and mini fridge/coffee facility are all availed.
We offer a good range of accommodation competitively suited for your budget:
•Single room US $ 35 per night
•Double rooms US $ 50 per night
•Twin rooms US $ 60 per night
•Chalets US $ 70 per night
- 3 days holiday package at US $ 500 per person. (max. 15 persons )
- 5days holiday package at US $ 700 per person. (max. 15 persons )
- 7days holiday package at US $ 900 per person. (max. 10 persons )
accommodation, meals, tours to the Victoria Falls , Museums, African village and the City .
- All rooms have a fridge, a wardrobe, a TV with satellite reception, an air conditioner and an en-suite bathroom.
- Guestmate Inn’s restaurant serves local and continental meals throughout the day.
- Guests can also enjoy a variety of alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks in the bar.
- Complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
- Laundry service is provided for a surcharge.
- Onsite parking is available and the premises are guarded by security personnel.
The many Activities available in and around Livingstone and Victoria Falls are optional and may be arranged under a separate cover charge on request.
The lodge is in close proximity to Big Water Tank and Dr.Shafik’s Hospital.
Address: 394 Obote Rd, Livingstone
Phone: 03 323 939
Mobile :+260 977 775 20