The Livingstone Lodges and Guesthouse Association (LILOGHA) was established in May 2005 by a number of Zambian Lodge and Guesthouse owners.
The aim is to bring Zambian lodging entrepreneurs, principally those operating within the vicinity of Livingstone town, together, to facilitate quality control in lodge management and also assist in economic development of the Zambian tourism sector.
Goals of LILOGHA
- Zambian entrepreneurs joining hands to become competitive in the industry.
- Ensuring quality control and providing capacity building opportunities for owners in management and how to run profitable enterprises.
- Providing affordable accommodation to local and foreign tourists with a Zambian touch.
- Supporting Zambian tourism development.
- Providing opportunities for organizations/institutions to book for accommodation, venues for workshops, conferences and seminars at one site.
In this way, Zambian tourism operators will have the capacity and potential to increase their share in the national tourism sector.
The Association works for its members in a non-profitable and non-political manner. All the Lodges and Guesthouses can book any activities that would suit your taste.
Members of Lilogha
- Asante Apartments Call: +260213321239
- Guestmate Inn: Call: +260
- Junior Leisure Resort: Call: +260 +260 977437531
- Mamtcho Lodge: Call: +260
- Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Lodge Call: +260 977389152
- Royal Olympia Lodge and Safaris Call: +260 969914444
- Roysam Lodge and Tours Call: +260977800407
- Stone Guest House: Call: +260-977 859852
- Tabonina Guest house: Call: +260 979 465288
- Trenchtown Lodge and Tours Call: +260977842260
- White Rose Lodge Call: +260 967849690
The LILOGHA Executive Committee:
Mr Alexander Mutali – Chairman (Stone Guest house),
Mr Kingsley Lilamono– Vice Chairman (Limbo Lodge),
Mrs Rest N. L Mvula – Treasurer (Mamtcho Lodge) ,
Mrs Mary T. Nyirenda – Secretary (Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Lodge)
Mr Mossy Nakambo – Publicity Secretary (Trenchtown Lodge)
Mr Dominic Mulwisa – Board Member (Chappa Classic Lodge),
Mrs Jessica Tembo – Board Member (Mbizi Guesthouse).