Contact individual lodges or guest houses for enquiries or reservations.
LILOGHA CONTACT TEL:
Tel: +260 213 320985
CHAIRMAN of LILOGHA
Tel: +260 03 320985Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
40 Kombe Drive,
The Livingstone Lodges and Guesthouse Association (LILOGHA) was established in May 2005 by a number of Zambian Lodge and Guesthouse owners.
The aim is to bring Zambian lodging entrepreneurs, principally those operating within the vicinity of Livingstone town, together, to facilitate quality control in lodge management and also assist in economic development of the Zambian tourism sector.
Goals of LILOGHA
- Zambian entrepreneurs joining hands to become competitive in the industry.
- Ensuring quality control and providing capacity building opportunities for owners in management and how to run profitable enterprises.
- Providing affordable accommodation to local and foreign tourists with a Zambian touch.
- Supporting Zambian tourism development.
- Providing opportunities for organizations/institutions to book for accommodation, venues for workshops, conferences and seminars at one site.
In this way, Zambian tourism operators will have the capacity and potential to increase their share in the national tourism sector.
The Association works for its members in a non-profitable and non-political manner.
We have established this web site for the purpose of better exposure for the lodge and guesthouse members.
All the Lodges and Guesthouses can book any activities that would suit your taste.